As of June 7, 2021, AppleCare Medical Group and Monarch Healthcare will both officially change their names to Optum.
AppleCare and Monarch Healthcare made the choice to align more closely with Optum in Southern California. This allows them both to take advantage of Optum's strength. And, it confirms their commitment to the Optum national brand. Therefore, they are changing their names to Optum.
What to know
An alert of the name change will be mailed to your clients. It’s important that your clients know:
- They will keep getting the customized care they deserve and expect
- They will still be able to see the same provider.
- Their current health insurance is still accepted
- Health Net will send new insurance cards out to members
Note: There are no other planned changes at this time.
Click here to download Optum's FAQ about the name change.
Though the name will change, the relationship and the commitment to your client’s health will remain the same. In the coming weeks they will see:
- Updates to the website
- New signs both inside and outside the clinics
- New name on all communications
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.