← Back to News & Updates
Health Net: Commercial Medical Claims Submission Address Change
Jan 03, 2018
On Jan. 1, 2018, Health Net will change their Commercial Member Medical Claim Form submission address to their Farmington, Missouri, post-office box addresses.
This change impacts Health Net's medical claims address only. Their pharmacy, dental, vision, mental health, chiropractor, and acupuncture claims addresses will remain the same.
This crosswalk PDF identifies the specific address changes.
- Health Net's IFP, group, Medicare group, Medicaid, and Medi-Cal lines of business in Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington are affected by this change.
- Current member medical claim forms with the Lexington, Kentucky, post-office box addresses can be used through Dec. 31, 2017.
- Updated member medical claim forms with the Farmington, Missouri, post-office box addresses should be used beginning Jan. 1, 2018.
- Claim forms sent to Lexington, Kentucky, will be forwarded by the U.S. Postal Service to the Farmington, Missouri, addresses for up to one year following the Jan. 1, 2018, address change.
- New 2018 claim forms will be posted to Health Net's website and broker portal Forms & Brochures pages by Jan. 4, 2018.
- A notification of this change was posted to Health Net's employer blog on Dec. 21.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.