Health Net is Improving their Member’s Online Account Experience. Members will need to re-register for their new online account and avoid interrupted access starting September 26th.
Their new online account improves members experience and enables Health Net to provide enhanced features now and in the future.
Improvements members will experience:
- Easier navigation to frequently used features
- Personalized alerts about coverage and their health
- Easier access to secure messaging
- New features added throughout the year
What has not changed:
Member’s pharmacy, benefit summary, and plan information will stay the same. They can download or print your ID card, change their primary doctor, and access information about Health Net's health and wellness programs.
What members need to do:
- Re-register for the member online account. On or after September 26th, visit the member log in page to re-register their account. Members will create a username and password. They must use a valid email address as their username.
- Have their member number ready when they re-register. Their member number is on their Health Net ID card.
- Make sure all members (13 years and older) in a household re-register on the member log in page.
Please Note: The Health Net Mobile App will no longer be available with this update. With new and improved mobile functionality, the new portal provides a great experience through whatever device members are using.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.