Effective August 10, 2023, Health Net will transition their select telehealth services provider to Teladoc Health (Teladoc) for all Commercial and Medi-Cal Members.
What you need to know
- Babylon, Health Net's previous select telehealth services provider, has changed their IVR messaging and has begun mailing to notify members that their providers are no longer available through the Babylon mobile app.
- Health Net's relationship with Babylon ended quicker than anticipated and they learned Babylon updated their IVR messaging before Health Net was able to notify members about Babylon in advance.
- Given the nature and urgency of this change, Health Net expedited their communication to notify members as quickly as possible. Due to the lack of advance notice of the change, Health Net was not able to send broker and client communications sooner. Health Net is committed to ensuring members, you and your clients have the information you need to make the transition to Teladoc as smooth as possible.
- Members can start accessing Teladoc virtual visits on August 10, 2023.
- Teladoc is available in all 50 U.S. states. Some restrictions may apply.
- Members will receive a new Member ID by January 1, 2024. The updated member ID card includes Teladoc’s website and information about how to access Teladoc on the ID card apron.
- All new members will receive an ID Card with Teladoc information.
- Health Net will begin sending notification letters to your clients on August 10th, and members on once regulatory approval is received.
- Refer to the Member FAQs for more information.
Members can use Teladoc to
- Make an appointment for a virtual visit with a medical provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Book a virtual Behavioral Health appointment 7 days a week, 7am to 9pm local time.
- Teladoc can help with every day, non-emergency conditions like the flu, sinus infections, stomach bugs and more.
- Members can access Teledoc to begin services by downloading the Teladoc mobile app, visit their website at www.teladoc.com/hn or call 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362) to set up an account using the temporary Access Code to get started.
- CA Medicaid = CNCCACAID
- CA Marketplace = CNCCAMP
- CA Commercial = CNCCACOM
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Health Net representative.