Health Net announced rate and plan updates for January 1, 2020 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
Average Medical Quarterly Rate Change:
- PPO & EnhancedCare PPO: 3.6% increase
- HMO & HSP: 4.6% increase
Dental and Vision rates will change.
No changes at this time for Life and Chiropractic rates.
Plans & Benefits
Health Net is making some changes to their plans, plans may experience benefit and name changes. The following plans are being added effective January 1, 2020:
- Gold 80 PPO 250/25 + Child Dental
- Gold 80 PPO 500/20 + Child Dental Alt
- EnhancedCare Gold 80 PPO 0/30 + Child Dental Alt
- EnhancedCare Gold 80 PPO 500/20 + Child Dental Alt
- Full Network HMO Gold $50
- WholeCare HMO Gold $50
- SmartCare HMO Gold $50
- Salud HMO y Mas Gold $50
- CommunityCare HMO Silver $50
- CommunityCare Bronze 60 HMO 6300/65 + Child Dental
Health Net is replacing a few plans, with similar new plan options for 2020. Their refreshed portfolio offers an array of robust small business-focused solutions. They are closing the following plans:
Health Net will mail plan closure letters to employer groups and members impacted by these changes. Letters will mail on a monthly basis at least 90 days prior to the impacted group's renewal date. January 2020 employer group and member letters will mail by October 1, 2019.
Book rates will be posted on the B&P website when they are available.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.