Health Net announced plan and rate updates for January 1, 2023 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
Quarterly Rate Change
Annual Rate Change
Health Net has had extremely consistent pricing over the last couple of years:
Dental: New rates available. No plan changes at this time.
Vision: No rate or plan changes at this time.
Optional chiro: New for 2023, all PPO plans will have the chiro rider option. The chiro rider will be an additional $3.00 PMPM for all HMO and PPO plans.
2023 Portfolio Highlights
- 2023 portfolio will all be under the DMHC
- Continuing no medical deductibles on HMO plans on Full, WholeCare, SmartCare, and Salud networks
- Simplifying PPO plan naming and removing the term "value" from plan names
- Annual medical plan cost sharing adjustment to ensure continued ACA and CA regulatory compliance
- Adding Chiropractic buy-up rider for all PPO plans to match HMO options
- Eliminating member copays and coinsurance for abortion services
- There will only be one Enhanced Choice package in 2023 and all plans will be available in it
- The EnhancedCare PPO and PureCare HSP networks have been removed
- 10/10/22 - January renewals emailed to General Agents
- 10/17/22 - January renewals mailed to Brokers
- 10/28/22 - January renewals mailed to Employer Groups
As a reminder, Health Net's 6% commission rate on new medical business for the life of the case when you sell any new Small Group with 9 or more enrolled employees continues from October 2022 through January 2023 effective dates. See their flyer for complete details.
Book rates will be posted to the B&P website when they are available.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team – 888.722.3373.