Health Net wants to help their members get the care they need. During the current “shelter in place” order, members need other ways to talk to a doctor.
Many of Health Net's plans already include Teladoc¹ During the COVID-19 national emergency, Health Net will offer Teladoc to all of their commercial members, including those members who do not currently have this option.
- Virtual doctor visit by phone, web or mobile app.
- Access to U.S. board certified doctors.
- Medical advice and help about COVID-19.
- Short term prescription refills².
- $0 cost share³.
Please see the attached Health Net member emails, which promote the use of Teladoc:
For the latest information related to COVID-19 and how you do business, bookmark Health Net's COVID-19 Alerts.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
1. Health Net contracts with Teladoc to provide telehealth services. Teladoc services are not intended to replace services from your physician, but are a supplemental service.
2. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc does not prescribe United States Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
3. $0 cost share for Teladoc visit applies to all plans during the COVID-19 national emergency.