Health Net's Small Business Group broker incentive program pays 1% supplemental commission for 12 months for each new eligible small group sold in 2021.
- Only new SBG plans with effective dates of 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2021 are eligible for the incentive program.
- A Small Business Group consists of 1–100 eligible employees as defined in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Incentive is based upon medical premium level only as measured 60 days after effective date of the current contract.
- Premium associated with dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance plans, or COBRA coverage of any type, will not be used to calculate incentives.
- Premium associated with small groups sold through Covered California or through the California Public Exchange will NOT be used in the calculations of any incentives associated with this program.
- Participating brokers must be in good standing with a current, signed Health Net broker contract and valid license on file.
- Groups split with another broker for commission purposes will also be split for this incentive program.
- General agents are excluded from participation; the credit for group business submitted via a general agent will be credited to the broker.
- General agents are excluded from participation; the credit for group business submitted via a general agent will be credited to the individual broker.
- Payments will be reported on 1099s and 5500s.
Click here to see Health Net's page listing the Small Business Group Broker Incentive Terms and Conditions.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.