Allied Administrators has expanded their market-leading benefits by creating the Allied Benefit Suite. Starting July 1, 2018, as part of Delta Dental’s Small Business Program, Allied will begin administering the following benefits in California and expand to additional states throughout the year.
- Comprehensive, nationwide coverage
- Competitive rates
- Flat benefit of $10k, $15k, $20k, $25k, $50k, or $100k depending on group size
- Matching AD&D
- Long Term Disability: Flat or salary-based benefit
- Nationwide coverage
- Short-Term Disability: Not be available in statutory states, including CA, FL, HI, NY, NJ, RI, or WA
Personal Protection Plan
New bundle including:
- Teladoc 24/7 doctor access
- Global emergency assistance
- Legal Club of America
- ID theft resolution services
As a reminder, Delta Dental coverage must be selected in order to offer any of the other services.
The benefits to selling Delta Dental and ABS include:
- Ease of administration with a single point of contact for administration, billing and payment
- Access to high-quality products
- Faster approvals and access to benefits
- Investments in technology to improve agent experience and sales process
- Access to larger customer base
All ABS products, except Disability, will be available on bpQuote in the near future. Please request a Disability quote from your B&P Sales Team and we will return the quote within 3 to 5 business days.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.