Connect your clients with on-demand care and support
California members now have access to the Ginger app. Ginger offers immediate one-on-one emotional support for coping with many common challenges — from stress and low mood to issues with work, relationships, and more. Ginger’s skilled coaches are ready to help 24/7.¹ ² ³
Get ready for 2023 renewals
Individual and Family plan renewals will be mailed to your clients starting mid-September. This renewal information may include revised benefits and rates. To prepare, review 2023 enrollment materials, rates, and plan documents on account.kp.org by mid-October.
Delegating access to your team is now easier
Beginning October 10, it’ll be easier to support your groups through Manage Members on account.kp.org:
- Grant access to your administrative staff directly from the Account Delegation page.
- Change your relationship to a group, and your access to Manage Members will be updated based on the effective date of your broker agreement.
- Enjoy the same continued online membership capabilities as your client’s Primary Group Administrator.
For questions, please contact your B&P Sales Rep – 888.722.3373.
1. The Ginger app and coaching services described above are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The app and coaching services are not available to any members under 18 years old.
2. The app and coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente.
3. The app and coaching services are not available to Medi-Cal members.