MetLife is excited to announce that MetLife Legal Plans will be launching a new improved website experience this August. The updated website, www.legalplans.com, provides a new, modern experience for members, guiding them to the information they need and providing new tools for their legal matters.
Some new features of the website:
- Modern look and feel – Completely redesigned website makes it easier for employees to learn about and get the most out of their legal plan benefits.
- Simplified login – Employees can access legal plan benefits using an email address and password, eliminating the need to remember a membership number or provide social security information.
- Online self-service – From purchasing a first home to disputing a traffic ticket, employees get the legal help they need from MetLife's network of over 18,000 attorneys with just a few clicks.
- Digital estate planning – Employees get step-by-step guidance to create wills, advance healthcare directives, powers of attorney, trusts, and deeds online in as little as 15 minutes.
- Mobile-optimized design – Full access to the entire online experience from any web-enabled mobile device without the need to download a mobile application.
If you have any questions about MetLife's new Legal Plans website changes or would like to see a demo, please reach out to your MetLife account executive.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.