UHC provided the following important updates on their Specialty products.
UnitedHealthcare Life insurance plans include the enhanced value-added program called Beneficiary Companion. This feature provides 24/7 professional guidance for beneficiaries to help close out the covered member's affairs.
- How to obtain Death Certificate copies
- Notifications to Social Security Administration, Credit Reporting agencies, Credit Card companies/Financial Institutions, Third Party Vendors and Government Agencies
- Social Media Shut-Down
- Fraud Resolution
See UHC's Benefit Companion flyer for more information.
Life/AD&D Quick Hits
Did you know? 30% of U.S. households do not have life insurance protection. 50% say they need more life insurance.
Group life available down to 2 eligible employees!
- Groups with 2-5 eligible employees may be sold
- Without medical but must have 2 additional ancillary products
- Group size determines guarantee issue and plan maximums
- Dependent Basic Life is available for any group size
- Basic Life is available as flat amount in $5K increments OR 1x or 2x salary.
- Supplemental Life available for groups 10+ eligible.
See UHC's Life Insurance flyer for more information.
Other Life Value-Adds
UnitedHealthcare plans include many resources and personal support services to help your employees prepare to help their loved ones with loss. These services are available 24/7 and at no additional cost.
- Will and Trust Preparation: Help to create a will, trust and power of attorney online
- Beneficiary Services
- Grief support
- Financial and legal support
- Travel assistance: Help with travel-related or medical emergencies
see UHC's Life/AD&D Value-Adds Services flyer for more information.
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.