UHC provided the following important updates on their Specialty products.
2-99 Bundling Program
There's an exciting update to the 2-99 Specialty Bundling Program! The minimum line requirement has dropped from 3 lines down to 2.
Adding 2 or more specialty lines(including voluntary) can help groups get a substantial one-time administrative credit to their bill about 4 months after adding the coverage.
- Effective dates through 12/ 31/22
- 2-50 Only (2-99 CO and CA)
- Minimum of 2 lines sold together (NB or NCEA)
- Meet Minimum ANNUAL premium threshold
See UHC’s Bundling Program flyer for more details.
Beneficiary Companion - Life
Beneficiary Companion is one of the value adds included in UHC Life policies.
This feature provides 24/7 professional guidance for beneficiaries to help close out the covered member's affairs. Services Include:
- How to obtain Death Certificate copies
- Notifications to Social Security Administration, Credit Reporting agencies, Credit Care Companies/Financial Institutions, Third Party Vendors and Government Agencies
- Social Media Shut-Down
- Fraud Resolution
See UHC’s Beneficiary Company flyer for more information.
Member Assistance Program - LTD
To help you through difficult times, the UnitedHealthcare Member Assistance Program (MAP) provides you and your family personal and confidential support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Unlimited phone access to master's-level specialists-24/7
- Up to 3 referrals for face-to-face counseling sessions
- 30-to-60-minute financial consultation
See UHC's Member Assistance Program - LTD flyer for more information.
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.