UHC provided three important updates on their Specialty products.
Dental 5% Rate Cap Extended Through December 2022
Great news! UHC is extending the 5% second year renewal rate cap through December 31, 2022!
- Effective dates are now through December 2022
- Group size includes 2 - 100 eligible employees
- Offer not available to groups situs RI, WI, WA, FL (2-50), and ACEC groups
- Applies for both voluntary and contributory coverages
- Available to both New Business and NCEA
Did you know that UnitedHealthcare Vision plans offer Hearing Benefits?
Hearing loss can happen at any age and treating it early can help improve your overall well-being. Through your UnitedHealthcare vision plan, you can get discounted pricing on hearing aids from UnitedHealthcare Hearing.
Members looking to take advantage of these discounted hearing aid prices can visit www.uhchearing.com!
See UHC's Hearing Discount flyer for more information.
Vision Provider Nominations
UHC has over 124k Vision Providers! If you have a group that needs that one vision provider UHC does not currently have in network? Reach out to the Vision Nomination inbox and provide these specifics:
- Specific practice/provider name, location address and the reason this provider is desired
- Please include the client's name in your email request if they have given you approval
The Vision Nomination inbox is: [email protected]
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.