UHC provided three important updates on their Specialty products.
Dental 5% Rate Cap Extended Through December 2021
Now is the time to inform your customers that UHC is offering a 5% second year rate cap when they add a dental plan by December 1, 2021!
- Effective dates through December 2021
- Group size includes 2 - 100 eligible employees
- Offer not available to groups situs RI, WI, WA, FL (2-50), and ACEC groups
- Applies for both voluntary and contributory coverages
- Available to both voluntary and contributory plans
New UHC Dental Value Proposition
A value proposition is the sum of an organization's work - a representation of the company's values. Here is UHC's new value proposition statement for employers:
"At UnitedHealthcare Dental, we connect your employees to a world of care experiences that move your health forward."
How does UnitedHealthcare support each part of this statement?
- Connecting through the power of our provider network
- Empowering personalization with custom plans
- By going "beyond dental" with standout holistic care that supports consumers
See UHC's dental capabilities deck for more information.
Specialty Benefits & Level Funded
Many markets are releasing medical portfolios for Level Funded effective 11/1/21. When talking with employers about these new products, it's a good time to also discuss the specialty benefits available on these platforms.
See UHC's Specialty Benefits Package for more information.
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.