← Back to News & Updates
What You Need to Know about MetLife
Apr 05, 2017
Plans & Benefits
- 2-99 employees
- Most popular plans in bpQuote
- Custom plans available through B&P Specialist
- Calendar Year Maximums up to $2,500, $3,000 and $5,000
- Orthodontia down to 5 enrolled (with prior coverage)
- Broker Bonus for groups with 50-99 eligible
Simply Smart Bundles
MetLife Simply Smart Bundles bring together Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options based on local market needs and pricing demands of businesses with 10-99 employees.
- 2 year rate guarantees available for Dental and Vision when sold together
- 3 year rate guarantees available for Life and Disability when sold with Dental and Vision
- Add MetLaw with no minimum participation and deliver convenient, full-service access to attorneys at a competitive monthly rate
Combine a Dental plan with at least two new coverages from two or more different product groups and earn a one-time payment of 1.5% of the annualized premium for each product sold with MetLife's Multi-Product Advantage.
To qualify, ensure each case has:
- Dental coverage
- 10-99 eligible lives
- 10 or more lives enrolled in each product
- An effective date of 7/1/16 or later
- All coverages sold and implemented at the same time
Dental PDP Plus Network
- Includes over 361,000 participation dental access points
- In network utilization outpaces the industry by 18%
- Includes over 70,000 private practice access points and over 4,000 retail center locations
- Take advantage of an enhanced out-of-network agreement with Walmart and Sam's Club for streamlined claims processing and eligibility checks
Quarterly webinars available for brokers; be on the lookout for the 2nd quarter webinar invite.
- MetLink allows group administrators to easily view and update enrollments and eligibility
- MetBroker is an online resource that allows brokers to manage benefits for their MetLife clients
New Business Deadline
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team – 888.722.3373.