In case you missed it, CaliforniaChoice recently made several announcements about some exciting changes:
- Broker Bonus: Get paid on all membership starting with 6 lives between 10/1/19 and 1/1/19. Download the flyer to see the breakdown and how quickly it can add up.
- No More Late Fees: As of 10/1/18, CaliforniaChoice eliminated late fees.
- Carrier Expansions: Western Health Advantage service area now inclues 132 new ZIP Codes, including Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. Starting 1/1/19, UnitedHealthcare will offer Gold HMO D, Kaiser Permanente will offer Silver HMO A, and Oscar will offer Gold EPO D and Silver EPO C.
- Oscar Makes 8: They've added an additional health plan to the roster. Starting 12/1/18, Oscar Health Plan of California is available to groups in Orange and Los Angeles counties. Quoting is live.
- Health Net to Add 180 Zip Codes: Effective 1/1/19, Health Net will grow its CommunityCare network. It will add san Diego Area 19 to the Silver HMO B plan.
- Triple Tier Option: Effective 1/1/19, clients now have 3 metal tier options when building their Small Group benefits program. Watch this short video to learn more.
For questions, please contact your B&P Sales Representative — 888.722.3373.