Anthem surveyed members to find out how they feel about COVID-19 vaccines and where they turn for vaccine information. View the results in Anthem's easy-to-read and share infographic.
Here are just a few of the insights from Anthem's survey:
- Members of all ages, including 73% of millennials and 89% of those 75 and older, are willing to take the vaccine.
- Members trust providers and health insurance companies twice as much as government institutions for vaccine information.
- Most members expect to learn about vaccine availability from the CDC.
- 65% of members expect their health insurance company to pay for their vaccine.
- Members feel most comfortable receiving their vaccines from a doctor’s office or pharmacy.
Visit Anthem’s COVID-19 Resource Center site for important updates and helpful tools and resources. Share Anthem's COVID-19 Test Site Finder tool with your clients to help members find nearby testing locations.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.