Anthem announced rate and plan updates for April 1, 2020 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
Average Medical Quarterly Rate Change
Average Renewal Rate Change
Prime & Complete Dental rates will change. No other Dental, Life, or Vision changes.
Underwriting Promos Extended Through 6/15/20!
- Relaxed Participation: 25% participation for groups of 5 or more enrolled subscribers! 65% participation required for 4 or fewer enrolled subscribers.
- DE9C: Not required with 6 or more subscribers enrolling! Groups with prior coverage must submit prior carrier bill. Excludes virgin groups.
- Valid Waivers: Individual coverage both on and off of the Exchange will be accepted as a valid waiver
- Dual HMO Networks (Dual network no longer offered for PPO*): Groups can select Anthem Full HMO and Select HMO or Select HMO and Priority Select HMO!
*Please note that Anthem is running their Dual PPO Network promotion in Regions 1 & 9 through 3/15/20.
- Unlimited Annual Maximum available on dental plans as of 1/1/20
- 5% bundling discount available when new dental is purchased with new vision, life, and/or disability
- 24-month rate guarantee for dental, vision, life, and/or disability
- Dental & vision participation:
- 25% for 5+, min 2 enrolled
- 65% for 2-4, min 2 enrolled
- Voluntary requires only 5 enrolled
- 1/13/20: rates on Producer Toolbox
- 1/17/20: rates allowed to go live for bpQuote and other quoting vendors
- 1/20/20: renewals posted on Producer Toolbox
- 1/24/20: renewals mailed
- 1/30/20: renewals available on Employer Access
For questions or help with an Anthem Blue Cross quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.