Anthem announced plan and rate updates for October 1, 2019 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
Don't forget to send your large groups to Beere&Purves for an Anthem 101-300 quote! You get all the benefits of B&P service with no impact to the group's premium or your commissions and bonuses. See our post for more information.
- HMO: 2.0% average quarterly increase
- PPO: 1.2% average quarterly increase
There are no ancillary changes at this time.
Important Rx Changes for New & Existing Groups
Anthem is making changes to their Rx copays on some plans effective October 1, 2019. Please see our news post for complete information on how this affects your groups.
In addition to the Anthem Rx changes listed above, four existing plans will have benefit changes that will result in new plan names effective October 1, 2019:
Underwriting Promotions Extended Through 12/15/19!
- Relaxed Participation: 25% participation for groups of 5 or more enrolled subscribers! 65% participation required for 4 or fewer enrolled subscribers.
- DE9C: Not required with 6 or more subscribers enrolling! Groups with prior coverage must submit prior carrier bill. Excludes virgin groups.
- Valid Waivers: Individual coverage both on and off of the Exchange will be accepted as a valid waiver.
- Dual HMO Networks (Dual network no longer offered for PPO): groups can offer the Full HMO and the Select HMO or the Select HMO and the Priority Select HMO alongside each other!
Anthem 10/1/19 book rates will be posted to the B&P website when they are available.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team – 888.722.3373.