Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) sent the below ASKCCSB newsletter to Employer Groups on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
ASKCCSB answers some of the most frequently asked questions that their Call Center receives and this issue covers questions on how to register.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
Creating a MyCCSB online account
Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is committed to providing employers with the tools and resources to simplify managing your employees' benefits. We created ASKCCSB to answer your frequently asked questions.
What does the MyCCSB Portal do?
With the MyCCSB portal, you can create and access your own online account. This secure web portal makes it easy to add new employees, process renewal changes, make payments, and much more...
How do I get to the MyCCSB Portal?
You can access the MyCCSB Portal by visiting www.myccsb.com. From there, you can login and/or create your account using the below steps.
How do I create my login?
Creating your login is easy! Just follow these steps.
- If you have not yet registered, click the “Employer Registration” button located under the section header “Don’t have an account?”
- On the Employer Verification page, you will enter information from your latest invoice and click “Continue.”
- Enter a password, your email address, and then click “Register.”
- Check your email, a confirmation link will be sent to you. Confirm your account by clicking on the provided link within that email.
- After clicking on the confirmation link, you will be redirected to the MyCCSB Portal login page where a confirmation message will appear.
You are now registered! Enter your email and password, and click login to access your account.
To download a flyer with screenshots for these steps, click here.
Is there a topic you would like to learn more about? Please click here to complete a short survey and suggest future ASKCCSB helpful topics.