Health Net is your source for big options for small business, keeping people and companies healthy through every stage of life. Their 2020 Small Group Solutions Portfolio delivers plan choices and price points that satisfy - making it attractive to small employer groups and easy for you to sell.
What's new for 2020?
Health Net's new and simplified 2020 portfolio plans give both employers and their employees more choice and value - at competitive low rates to help keep your business growing!
New rich PPO plan and updated designs help control costs for employees:
- 2 new Gold PPO plan with $0 and $500 deductibles, including child dental, available in the Full PPO and EnhancedCare PPO networks
- Standard Bronze PPO plan redesigned with a lowered cost share of 40% after deductible, available in the Full PPO network
Take another look at Health Net's "Pick your plan, pick your network" HMO portfolio, and CommunityCare plans!
Newly refreshed benefits throughout to satisfy employer clients, as well as new lean plans designed with them in mind:
- CommunityCare HMO Silver $50
- CommunityCare HMO Bronze 6300/65
- Gold HMO $50 with a competitive market rates! Available in the Full HMO, WholeCare HMO, SmartCare HMO, and Salud HMO y Más networks
Putting the focus on vision:
Health Net's 2020 vision portfolio pairs their most popular plans for groups of all sizes with the same vision provider network offered today, making it easy for brokers to design the best vision package for their clients.
- New vision plans for 2020 small business include: Elite 1010-1, Supreme 010-2, Plus 20-1, Preferred Value 10-3, Exam-only
- Plus, Health Net makes 2020 supplemental sales simple with their new ancillary enrollment form
- Vision plans may be added to any of Health Net's portfolio medical plan/network pairings
Health Net's underwriting deal help boost 2020 sales opportunities!
Great small business values continue - the top 10:
Health Net continues to bring you their best and brightest 2019 solutions through the 2020 plan year.
1. Health Net's WholeCare HMO network offers their best value for consumers with a broader network and more affordability than many HMOs in the market.
2. Platinum $30 and Gold $35 HMO plans come with employee-attractive benefit designs, no deductibles and low premiums.
3. Mix-and-match HMOs and PPOs give your clients the flexibility of picking their favorite plan design and pairing it with any of the networks offered in their location.
4. EnhancedCare PPO: the lowest-cost choice in Los Angeles for the combined experience of PPO flexibility and HMO cost savings.
5. PPO/HMO combo package: switch your clients to Health Net with this competitively priced package and help them save.
6. Match Health Net's competitive HMO plans with one of their tailored networks, or their Full HMO network.
7. Wide range of PPOs giving your clients choice: coverage-rich Standard plans, Alternate plans with balanced price/coverage, low-premium Value plans, and HDHPs.
8. Active&Fit Direct member-funded fitness facility discount.
9: The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, life, wellness.
10. Ways for easy, early access to care with Teladoc telehealth, MinuteClinic retail clinics, and doctor visits at home with Heal.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.