Health Net is excited to announce the expansion of Teladoc into their 2019 group coverage:
- All small business group standard plans (excluding grandfathered plans).
- Large business group 101+ plans within Health Net's 2019 Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up portfolios, and custom groups 500+ by request.
- Eligibility is upon 2019 group renewal or new sale effective date.
Offer easy, early access to care
- Teladoc is a convenient resource when a member's physician's office is closed. Members can connect 24/7/365 to Teladoc doctors within minutes via phone, mobile app, web, or video.
- Members can get answers to their health questions, get diagnoses, get medicines prescribed - and even get confidential mental health therapy.
- Teladoc doctors can treat many non-emergency common illnesses, such as sinus problems, upper respiratory infections, allergies, bronchitis, pinkeye and sore throat.
Helps keep costs low
- Teladoc is a great option to help employer groups and their employees with cost control. With most of Health Net's eligible coverage plans offering Teladoc at a $0 copayment,* it's an affordable alternative to facilities such as urgent care centers and emergency rooms.
*For HSA-compatible/HDHP plans, a deductible may apply based on coverage design.
Quality and performance
- Teladoc is the nation's leading provider of telehealth. Their 3,100 board-certified, state-licensed doctors and behavioral health specialists serve more than 40 million members on a single national platform.
- Teladoc is NCQA-certified with national coverage in 50 states.
- Teladoc promotes member engagement and utilization through ongoing educational communications.
Members can put Teladoc to use in 3 easy steps
- Register their account:
- Download the mobile app, or
- Visit www.teladoc.com/hn, or
- Call 1-800-Teladoc
- Provide their medical history so Teladoc doctors can make an accurate diagnosis.
- Request a visit via phone, mobile app or online.
A Teladoc doctor will then review their medical history, and contact them within minutes to help resolve their issue.
See the following resources for more information on Teladoc offering:
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.