UHC provided the following important updates on their Specialty products.
2-99 Bundling Program
There's an exciting update to the 2-99 Specialty Bundling Program! The minimum line requirement has dropped from 3 lines down to 2.
Adding 2 or more specialty lines(including voluntary) can help groups get a substantial one-time administrative credit to their bill about 4 months after adding the coverage.
- Effective dates through 12/ 31/22
- 2-50 Only(2-99 CO and CA)
- Minimum of 2 lines sold together (NB or NCEA)
- Meet Minimum ANNUAL premium threshold
See UHC’s Bundling Program flyer for more details.
The more you bundle the more you save! When customers bundle their medical, dental, vision, life and/or short-term disability plans with UHC they may earn money in administrative credits. Credits are based on the number of enrolled medical employees and the number of eligible specialty plans offered.
- 2-99 for fully-insured, 2-50 for level-funded
- Specialty plans must be contributory with a minimum of 75% participation
- Basic life requires a minimum benefit level of $25,000
See UHC’s Packaged Savings flyer for full program and guidelines.
5% Dental Rate Cap
The 5% second year dental rate cap program has been extended through December 2022 effective dates due to the success of the program. The rules and requirements are below along with the updated broker blast email template.
- Effective dates are through 12/31/22
- Group size includes 2-100 eligible employees
- Offer not available to groups situs RI, WI, WA, FL (2-50) and ACEC groups
- Applies to both voluntary and contributory coverages
- Available to both New Business and NCEA
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.