UHC provided the following important updates on their Specialty products.
With Packaged Savings,* when small group customers bundle their medical, dental, vision, life and/or short-term disability plans with UnitedHealthcare, they may save money in administrative credits. Credits are earned based on the number of enrolled medical employees and the number of eligible specialty plans offered.
When groups bundle qualifying Specialty plans, they can potentially earn up to $7 per medical employee per month!
Please refer to these two flyers for details on how to qualify!
*Packaged Savings may not be available in all states or for all group sizes. Contact your UHC representative for program availability.
Specialty Bundling Extended
UHC’s 2-50 Specialty Bundling Program has been extended through April 2023! Adding two or more Specialty lines, including voluntary coverages, can help groups get a substantial one-time administrative credit to their bill about 4 months after adding the coverage.
- July 2020-April 2023
- 2-50 Only (2-99 for CO & CA)
- Minimum 2 lines of coverage sold together (NB or NCEA)
- Meet minimum ANNUAL premium threshold.
Dental Rate Cap Extended
Now is the time to inform your customers that UHC is offering a 5% second year rate cap when they add a dental plan by June 30, 2023.
- Effective dates are through June 2023
- Group size includes 2-100 eligible employees.
- Offer not available to groups situs RI, WI, WA, FL (2-50), and ACEC groups.
- Applies for both voluntary and contributory coverages.
- Available to both New Business and NCEA.
For questions or help with a UHC Specialty quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
Some of this information may vary by region and state-specific laws or regulations.