Anthem Blue Cross and Sutter Health Medical Groups have been engaged in contract negotiations for several months to reach agreement on reasonable reimbursement rates and contractual terms that are beneficial to both organizations. Although Sutter Health affiliated HMO medical groups’ CaliforniaCare agreement with Anthem Blue Cross terminated effective December 31, 2018, a transition period allows members to continue to access the below-referenced Sutter Health affiliated HMO medical groups until April 1, 2019, at which time members will be reassigned to a new primary care physician and/or medical group.
- Palo Alto Foundation/Santa Cruz Site
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation/Camino Site
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation/Mills Peninsula
- Peninsula Medical Clinic
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation/Diablo Division
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Group-Sacramento/Placer Division
- Sutter Medical Group-Solano Division
- Sutter Medical Group-Yolo Division
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Letters were mailed to subscribers currently enrolled with Sutter Health Medical Groups, informing them of the termination/transition period and their transfer to alternate participating medical groups on April 1, 2019. Additionally, letters were sent to related Large Group clients and brokers and to ISG clients and agents. For your reference, copies of the following communications are below:
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.